The FA Respect Equipment scheme
Terms & Conditions
Please note that by submitting an application and using the Football Foundation discount for Respect Equipment, your club, league or County FA agrees to the following:
- Your unique discount voucher code is only valid for redemption in the TMG shop, against the items listed in the offer email;
- all items purchased as part of this scheme must be made from our official supplier, TMG;
- all items purchased using this voucher must be used at the site(s) of the applicant club, league or County FA only and cannot be transferred between clubs, leagues or County FAs or used anywhere else other than an official club, league or County FA site;
- the voucher will only be valid for 30 days from the date of the offer email;
- please allow 24 hours from receiving the offer email before using the voucher;
- the voucher is non-transferable and must be used by the applicant club, league or school only;
- the voucher code can only be redeemed once - should you require additional Respect items or packs, please apply again using the online Foundation form;
- delivery costs are not included as part of the voucher scheme and must be paid for separately.
- The Grant will be monitored for a period of 12 months from the date of the Grant Offer Email (the ‘Monitoring Period’) and the organisation must complete any monitoring sent by the Foundation. Any monitoring requirements will be at the discretion of the Foundation, but are likely to include one or more surveys during the Monitoring Period.
The Football Foundation
Please note that by applying for a grant from the Football Foundation you are agreeing to us being able to record and process relevant information about you.