So that we can process your application for a grant, the Football Foundation will need to collect and use your personal information (such as your name and contact details).
The Football Foundation takes your rights to privacy seriously. Before you submit your application form, we therefore encourage you to read our privacy statement, which explains what personal information we collect about you, how we use and look after it, and your rights. The privacy statement can be found on our website at:
TMG Support ("we" or “TMG”) take the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously.
This policy and any other documents referred to herein (all together, “TMG Terms”) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting this website (our “site”) or by purchasing goods, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Please note, that for the purposes of this site TMG is Data Processor on behalf of the Football Foundation, which is Data Controller of all customer information from the shop.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms that we may give you or you may find on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e- mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, place an order on the site, ask us a question and when you report a problem with our site or our services. The information you give us may include your name, job title, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will
automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,
- information about your visit, including any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information from you from third parties that may include your personal data; We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, the Football Foundation and The FA sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers, We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the best, most tailored experience we can
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and expect of us;
- to provide you (on behalf of the Football Foundation) with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to undertake certain market research activities;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Those in respect of whom you have given us your consent to share that information;
- Any member of our group from time to time, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- the Football Foundation and The Football Association;
- partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If TMG or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will generally store your personal data for one year beyond the statutory retention period. If there is no such period or if we think your data may be relevant to a possible legal claim, we may retain your data for a period of up to one year beyond the end of the statutory limitation period. After expiration of those periods, we will usually delete the relevant data as it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of a contract.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, The FA and the Football Foundation. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to know what personal information we hold about you. You are also entitled to update or correct your personal information. If you would like to contact us in relation to your personal information, please do so by email to email@example.com
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION ("GDPR")
This GDPR came into force on 25 May 2018 and as of that date you have the rights set out in this section. You may be able to exercise some of these rights directly through the functionality we provide on our site. Alternatively, or where that is not possible, or if you wish to ask a question about your rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
With effect from 25 May 2018, you have the right, in accordance with the GDPR, to obtain from us the following:
- Right of confirmation Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
- Right of access Free information about the personal data we store about you at any time and to receive a copy of it.
- Right to rectification Rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data about you.
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) The erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, subject to our legal rights and obligations to retain the same.
- Right of restriction of processing
Restriction of processing where:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period while We verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request that it be restricted instead;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but do require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and
- you do not agree with our assessment that the processing is permitted for our "legitimate interests", for a period while verification is carried out as to whether those interests override your own interests.
- Right to data portability You shall have the right to have the personal data concerning you, which was provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transmitted to another entity (to the extent that such data was processed by us on the basis of consent or because such processing was necessary for the performance of a contract).
Additionally, you will have the following rights:
- Right to object
- to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on our legitimate interests. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions;
- to object to our processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing;
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affects you.